You can easily integrate Screen into your existing ATS workflows and candidate records. This article explains how to use your ATS to automatically send Screens to applicants.
Go here to learn how to receive their Screen scores back into your ATS.
Set up your ATS to automatically send out your Screen
To send a test automatically from Greenhouse,
1. Copy the Greenhouse email invitation template for the test you want from your Triplebyte Screen Tests page.
2. Go to Greenhouse Settings > Email Templates. Click + New to create a new “Organization-Wide” Template.
3. Create a template that meets your needs, making sure to use the "Thank You For Applying" type. This type is only available for “Organization-wide” templates.
Fill out the form, making sure to paste in the email text with test URL that you copied before, and click Save.
4. After creating your new template, decide whether you want to send the test invitation email immediately when a candidate applies, or at another stage:
If you want to send an email with the test immediately upon application, select All Jobs in the top nav bar, then select the job you're working on. From that job page, go to Job Setup > Job Posts and click the pencil icon to edit the role.
Scroll down to the Settings section. Check the "Send Confirmation Email to Candidates" box, and select your new template. Scroll to the bottom to click Save and you're done!
If you want to send an email to take the test at any other point in the process, follow these instructions from Greenhouse on how to Create a Stage Transition Rule. You'll select Email Candidate as the "action" for when a candidate moves to a stage.
To send a test automatically from Lever,
1. Copy the Lever email invitation template for the test you want from your Triplebyte Screen Tests page.
2. Then you'll use these instructions from Lever to create an Automation Workflow.
We recommend including a request to the candidate to use the same email address for the test as the one they applied to your company with. This ensures that you can see their completed test scores in Lever.
You'll select your Trigger (when candidate applies, or any other point in the process), and select Send Email as the "action."
Remember to paste in the email text with test URL that you copied before, which uses Lever-specific Auto-text tokens to personalize the candidate's name, etc.
Set up your ATS to receive Screen scores
Please go here to learn how to set up Triplebyte Screen to push scores into your ATS.
Please Note: Current Triplebyte company users must create an account and log in to see the complete Company Help Center. Some general content is visible in logged-out mode, with additional content available for logged-in users. Learn how to set up your Company Help Center account.
If you have additional questions, please let us know.
Screen-only users: please contact Screen Support.
Triplebyte Hire users (Professional & Team): please contact your Account Manager or Company Support.