We send a range of different types of emails for a wide variety of reasons. Some are automatically triggered by your actions on the platform and others are sent to inform or remind you of various information. You can snooze or unsubscribe from the vast majority of our emails at any time.
- These emails notify you when a company contacts you directly about a job opportunity on the Triplebyte platform. These may include but are not limited to: welcome messages, intro call scheduling inquiries, follow-up questions, etc.
- You may not unsubscribe from company request notification emails. If you would like to stop receiving these emails, you can hide your profile from companies. Learn how to update your profile visibility.
- These emails remind you about company requests and upcoming intro calls.
- These emails include personalized alerts for jobs that match your preferences. To turn job alerts on or off, visit the Jobs Directory.
- These emails discuss job-seeking and offer work-life tips for software engineers.
- We send our newsletter once a week. It keeps you up to date about the latest software engineering news, tech releases, interviews with engineering experts, and more.
Product updates, surveys and promos
- These emails share information about new features, offers to participate in UX research & surveys, and notify you of upcoming Triplebyte events, offers, and promos
PLEASE NOTE: If you select "Unsubscribe From All Emails," your profile will be hidden from companies on the Triplebyte platform.
Emails that either contain vital information or complete an action triggered by the account holder cannot be unsubscribed from. These include emails about your account, legal notifications, security and privacy matters, assessment results, and customer support requests. We must inform you of the information contained within these emails, so they cannot be disabled for users with an active Triplebyte account.
If you have additional questions, please contact Candidate Support.