On average, candidates accept intro call requests at a 30% rate. Sending a personalized message with your request can help your company stand out, particularly with competitive candidates.
What to include in your personalized message:
1. A brief summary of your organization.
- This should include 2-3 sentences about your product and company mission (you can always refer them to your company profile for more details).
2. A personal note about the candidate.
- One detail that stood out on their candidate profile.
- Why you think they would make a good addition to your team.
- How their experience dovetails with your company projects.
3. Actionable sign-off.
- I look forward to chatting more about…
- I would love to hear your thoughts on…
- Let’s schedule a time so that I can tell you more...
Here's an example of a sample personalized message:
If you have additional questions, please contact your Account Manager or Company Support.