Yes, you can choose to share a version of your Triplebyte profile outside the Triplebyte network.
What's the difference between my complete Triplebyte profile and my shareable profile? What's visible?
Your complete Triplebyte profile is a comprehensive view of your personal information, preferences, job status, experience, resume, and Triplebyte assessment results. We only display your complete Triplebyte profile to logged-in company subscribers.
Your shareable Triplebyte profile is a simplified version of your complete Triplebyte profile, and it can be accessed through your unique profile URL. Your shareable profile includes:
- certificates you've earned
- your basic info (current job title and company, current location, and years of experience)
- the tech experience and resume sections
It does not include:
- your contact information (e-mail address and phone number)
- assessment scores
- job status (whether you're currently employed)
- job search status (whether you're actively looking for a new position)
- salary expectations
- your preferences
How can I share my profile?
If you would like to share your profile, click the "Share Profile" button at the top of your profile to preview what would be visible in your shareable profile and generate an active, obscure URL. You can copy and send this URL to anyone you choose, add it to your resume, or post it on LinkedIn, GitHub, or other professional networks.
How can I stop sharing my profile?
You can disable your shareable profile URL at any time by clicking the same "Share Profile" button and clicking "Disable URL." If you disable your URL and someone who previously had the link tries to view it, they will see a 404 error page. If you disable and then reactivate your URL later, anyone who you previously shared your URL with will be able to view your shareable profile if they try the link. It's not possible to disable URL viewing for a specific viewer.
What privacy protections does my shareable profile have? Who can see my shareable profile?
- Only those in possession of your unique shareable URL will be able to see your shareable profile.
- Your Triplebyte shareable profile URL is disabled by default. You may enable it and share it any time.
- We use obscure strings in shareable profile URLs to make them unguessable.
- Shareable profiles are not indexed by public search engines, regardless of whether your URL is active or disabled.
- As you're editing, you can see which sections of your profile are visible when shared by looking for the "companies on platform" or "anyone with profile link" icons to the right of each section.
If you have additional questions, please contact Candidate Support.