There are several advantages to letting us help you with your job search:
- We only work with engineers and companies, not third party recruiters. Unlike other job searching platforms, the hiring managers and recruiters on Triplebyte are hiring for engineering roles at their company. This reduces random outreach from recruiters who don’t know the difference between Python and Swift, while increasing your exposure to actual engineering hiring managers.
- We help you find companies that match your skillset and preferences. Companies differ widely in which skills they look for in engineers. For example, some companies really love academic programmers, while others think that being academic is a sign you won’t be productive. We’ve mapped these differences and use our data to identify companies where you’re a good fit. Signed-in users see a personalized "Likely to accept" score for every role to help you know where to spend your application efforts.
- We can vouch for your technical skills. Maybe your resume isn’t perfect. With us, that doesn’t matter. The companies we work with trust our quizzes to find hidden talent that other recruiters can’t.
- We can help you evaluate your skillset and identify areas for improvement. Everyone who completes a quiz receives a personalized feedback report on their strengths and weaknesses, which includes tips and resources.
- We save you time. You fill out your profile once, and then apply to as many jobs as you want with one click. No filling out your personal information or resume over and over in different forms. Engineers who score well on our quizzes can fast track through a job search by skipping steps at various companies. We turn an O(n) process into an O(1) process.
- We introduce you to companies you may not have heard of. Everyone has heard of Dropbox, Airbnb, and Stripe. But our Jobs Directory has roles from companies that you may not have considered before, or even heard of. We can get you in early with some of the most exciting new companies out there, putting you right in front of the hiring manager or founders.
If you have additional questions, please contact Support.