There are several advantages to letting us help you through your job search:
- We match you with companies that match your skillset and preferences. Companies differ widely in what skills they look for in engineers. For example, some companies really love academic programmers, while others think that being academic is a sign you won’t be productive. We’ve mapped these differences and will identify companies where you’re a good fit.
- We can vouch for your technical skills. Maybe your resume isn’t perfect. With us, that doesn’t matter. The companies we work with trust our ability to find hidden talent that other recruiters can’t.
- We can help you evaluate your skillset and identify areas for improvement. Everyone who completes a quiz receives a personalized feedback report on their strengths and weaknesses, which includes tips and resources.
- We save you time. Though you’re making an initial time investment by going through our assessment process, afterwards we can fast track you through to final interviews at the companies you are interested in. Most candidates save hours that otherwise would be spent on phone screens. We turn an O(n) process into an O(1) process.
- We introduce you to companies you may not have heard of. Everyone has heard of Dropbox, Airbnb, and Stripe. But we can also suggest companies that you may not have considered before, or even heard of. We can get you in early with some of the most exciting new companies out there, putting you right in front of the hiring manager or founders.
If you have additional questions, please contact Support.